Friday, February 23, 2007

Looooooooooong weekend.

Weekend and chinese new year is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Okay, maybe not over, 12 days left, but the mood is basically gone.
As you can see, changed my skin, changed my music (:(:
the skin okay okay, but i changed for the sake of changing. sick of my old skinnn, and there was no nice ones.

anyway, BAH, because there are FOUR TESTS next week and I am sooooooooo dead. Currently my jaw is hurting because I ate too much you yu and I am stuffing my face with maggie meee now.

My parents are off to genting, and I WANT TO GO! I haven't been going there since &^%$#@ years already. I want to go theme park and play arcade till I go mad and waste all my malaysian 10 dollars on tokens! Haaaaaa.

Okay la stayed at school after school today. Actually supposed to go straight home, but got feeling do homework, so do lor. Chatted with mr han and mr tan for a while, and they so funny.

Finished my chinese homework but haven do the dictionary thing.
I think I am forgetting something but I dunno what it is.

oh well, stopping here. nothing much to blog aboutttttttt.