Saturday, February 17, 2007

Pictures!

Aha! This are the pictures uploaded as promised! See I so good, now 1 am plus and I am uploading pictures/videos!



CLASS 4A'2007! WOOTS!~



The girls!



Candid shot. My hair sucks and what am I doing?



The guys "act cute" peace sign.



ACT CUTE POSE!!



Zeliang helping to collect rubbish?



Ernest showing candy the sample of the ferrero rocher chocolate flower thing.



Lazing around.. where am I?



1/4 of my face, Cherelle and Candy. Ernest at background.



Yih Rue, Nune, Christina with lollipop!



Miss Wong, with Kervin and Jim!



Overview of the class. There is a crowd over there as we are helping to distribute Mac's food.



Briget and Zeliang helping out!
















OMG, it is like 2.42am. Took me one hour plus to load all these, and I even removed the music. Say thanks can?

And oh, NEW YEAR EVE!

With truckloads of homework =X