Thursday, February 08, 2007

Horrendous.

HORRENDOUS WEEKEND.

QING TIAN PI LI!!


Really, Qing Tian Pi Li weekend.

First, I was late to school twice when I woke up at 6.45am in the morning. Got me a HUGE shock and couldn't meet my friends.

Sometime during monday, my seat was stolen in the canteen during recess when I went to queue up to buy food! Broad daylight!

And yadda yadda, I failed bloody 2 subjects.
TWO TWO TWO TWO TWO TWO TWO TWO TWO !!
Add maths and Social Studies.
Now mentioning it makes me feel worse.

NEVER FAIL TWO SUBJECTS AT ONCE BEFORE CAN?
Grrr...

And because of some reason, Mrs Yeoh took leave for 2 weeks, and it seems that the new HOD of english, Mrs Haffidz, was our new english teacher. She was fairly interesting, but mood swings unpredictable and thus, we don't like her much. Not hate, but I prefer Mrs Yeoh.

Well luckily she is back, and she would explain her absence for 2 weeks tomorrow during english class. But unfortunately, she may not be our permanent teacher for english anymore.

GAH.

And chinese test. Shitty results.

I don't even want to think of E maths and Physics.
GAHHHHHHHHHH.

QING TIAN PI LI!

I should really hug myself and die.
Except we can't hug ourselves.
Can we?

Cannot cope with my add maths some more.
STRESS!

New Year coming, haven buy finish clothes.
GAHNESS.

You do the math, how many DA JI do I have altogether?
Don't tell me the amount, don't wanna know about it.

BAD BAD BAD Weekend.

O level results tommorrow, and we are supposed to go see.
SEE SEE SEE.