Friday, February 16, 2007

LOOONGGGG WEEKEND SEH!

Ack, sorry for not updating for like, a gazillion years! I'll update THIS WHOLE WEEKEND all at once. So this is really gonna be a loooooooooooooooooong post. Sit back and die. (: But first, let me refresh my memories..

MONDAY

Gahness. Lao Niang failed me PHYSICS! So sad and wordless that day, and didn't really felt like talking at all. But I AM SO LUCKY TO have retest on thurday. Heh. And yoohoo, I passed my e math, and I thought I was failing like shit.

TUESDAY

Chinese mock test! And for PE, we had to play dodgeball! SO FUN SEH! It's better to do the dodging than to do the throwing. LOVE PE! And we did the remote control during Physics lesson. And yup, ERIC'S BIRTHDAY!!

WEDNESDAY

VALENTINE'S DAY!!! YAY YAY! LOVE IS IN THE AIR CAN? All my friends are giving gifts to each other lah! Some guys give to people they like , some guys give to all the girls in the class! Look at mine!



THANK YOU YIHRUE CANDY TEDRIC WENJUN SUNNY BRYAN MISS WONG NUNE JIAWEN JUNMING!! Did I left out any names?

Anyway, valentine's day rocks like shit. :):):)

THURSDAY

Retest for physics. HARD, but I should be able to pass. Went to plaza Sing at night with my sis for last minute shopping. Got disturbed by some few smelly ah bengs because I wore school U, but what the heck, my sis defended for me. (:

FRIDAY

Chinese New Year celebration! and some total defence marching! HAPPY HAPPY! We ate MACDONALD for breakfast! Miss Wong buy! She also gave us ANGBAOS! THANK YOU! The concert was a bit boring, or maybe because I was tired. TOOK CLASS PHOTOS, might post it if I have it. After school went out with candy to causeway point for last minute shopping again. Went to CP to eat at MOS, saw GSR. Than take bus go Causeway, slept in the bus. Bought bottom and stuff. Then went home early. WAPIANG, during the trip to back it was raining heavily, and some water went in the bus. The bus was "flirted" with water, lmao. MINI TSUNAMI! I was laughing like hell.

Went home a while, than went to wai po house to hang out. LOVE HER COOKING LAH! And found my mother's 1977 trophy for table tennis, when she was 17. SEE~

YOYOYO SO COOL!

lmao end of post. tired and I want to sleeeeppppppppp.