Sunday, February 18, 2007

DAY ONE FOR NEW YEAR!

Gahness. I am so frigging tired. I slept at 4am+ yesterday, and woke up at about ten. My mind is feeling fuzzy now.

WHY WAKE UP SO EARLY!?!?
Grr..

Anyway, I ate alot of stuff today, and I am so stuffed now.
I think I ate alot of ferrero rocher chocolates, as I wanted to learn to fold the rose thing.
But pui, it sucked.
bad.

I ATE SO MUCH TITBITS TILL I DID'T HAVE A PROPER MEAL THE WHOLE DAY!
Also the fact tha today chu yi, must eat vegetariannnnn.
don't ask why, cos i also dunno.

nothing much, just that my sister has 3 contusion!
waahahaha! laugh at her!
but i love contusions leh. =/

Eee, nowadays no blogskins nice one.
someone help me find lahhhhhhhh.

And yay, i left e math homework to do only.

Btw, my sister and my dog got feverrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
And siao liao, today got vet open meh?
I put some ice on my dog, hoping to make the fever subside.
And it did! wahahaa I can be a doctor.
Kidding.

My sis just ate medicine, nothing much.
Okay done, I finished blogging.

Yes, I am boredddddddddddddddddddddddddd.

AND LIKE OMG, BRITNEY SPEARS SHAVED HER HEAD BECOME BOTAKK, AND SHE IS AT REHAB!!??!?!

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD!?!?!?!