Wednesday, June 20, 2007

BLOG BLOG(:

I am here to BLOG!(:
YAY!

Sian, school starts next week, plus mock exams. and i am so not ready i tell you.
i don't even have time to complete both my math tys. omg, what have i been doing for the past 3 weeks? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

today was the third day for the school eng workshop thing, and i had my mock oral today and it was holy moly recorded. i was quite nervous but over already. yay!

the past 2 days were pretty scary. OMG i suddenly remembered today was scary too. on the first day, my friends and i went to punggol plaza and were back late, and were scolded by mrs haffidz. 2nd day, the course started at nine, but we were told to arrive at 8.45am. i and ws arrived at 9 and got warning. lol! today went to punggol plaza (we all are those 不知好歹people) and came running into the school just in time, and mrs haffidz were looking at us! hahaha!

oh, and my rubber band snapped today. sucks. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

went to chinese opera yesterday. i go every year. haha i brought my georg notes there and i was studying there. the opera thing is in hokkien and i am not so good at it, but i roughly know the plot leh. quite interesting. my mother and maid told me that the opera runs for one month continously! wapiang the opera people sibei pro!

okay i want to go watch tv. haha yay! and oh ya, S.H.E's 中国话 very hard, especially the rap part. i tongue-tied already!

oh ya, anyone got cyndi's 那年夏天宁静的海? NICE!