Saturday, June 02, 2007

LOLS.

Nothing much today, really. Just some usual noises around the houses and stuff.
did my homework lo, left with the english essay.
did the math tys, and alot till i gave up and rest halfway.

Okay, my snacks today! mwahaha i am still hungry now okay.


Haaaa WHATEVER! I dislike the word so i drank it up. 菊花茶 leh. lmao.


Bueno-ing! LMAO I LOVE THAT CHOCOLATE.

Sian, i wanted to post up my report book results but too blur as my camera sucks. Nvm you all don't see. hahhahaha.

I am bored and i am broke. no money and i dunno where my money go to. i nvr spent all ma, right?

haaaaa tell you one fact that my sis told me. she read from a book.

It says that people often subconsciously point to their best assests. Eg. when standing, talking. blah blah.

Then again, if "subconsciously", then how people know?

-.-