Thursday, June 07, 2007

Laptop.

AKLTG yesterday by Candice.
Learnt some amazing stuff, like the Secrets.
Cool man, kewl(:

Yaaaaaaaa, nothing much lah, nothing much lor.
Oh, my father bought a new laptop and he was rejoicing, because he doesn't have to fight with me and my sisters anymore.
It's from korea, and he bought from his friend for a very cheap price la i dunno la i dunno la but it is new la.
Sian, I love his laptop.
It's so small and portable leh.
When i meant, small, i really mean small.



See? SO small! It's on my lap you know! Watch out for that puny little arrow keys. How to play audition you tell me?



When compared to a NORMAL laptop. SMALL RIGHT? TOLD YA. It's a bit ironic here because this laptop is not normal. Paiseh for the 2 black 月亮s there, the screen got problem or something. It started out small at first, but slowly expands or something, for the left moon. Now stop expanding liao. One day will eat up the screen one. Sounds like the 天狗吃月thing. DONT LAUGH AT THE MOONS LEH WAPIANG! I have no idea, but things, especially electronic gadgets, always ends up spoiling or something in me and my sisters hands and always get blamed for it. I know how to use computer what! WE ALL USE IT NORMALLY. But i dunno why leh. Speaker suddenly mute, printer keep jamming, screen got problem, mouse sensor spoil, not our fault leh.

lmao quit the complains.

YAY I FINISH TYS E MATH TOPIC ONE WITH SOME QN I DUNNO HOW TO DO.

Yah, like that is worth celebrating about -.-