Thursday, June 28, 2007

First week of school.

WOOT! First weeek of school!
HECTIC IN SCHOOL AND AT HOME!
lmao it's draining my energy.

Monday;

MOCK EXAMS! I almost died from memorising. I think I did badly. Not as good as MYEs.

We had eng enrichment programme after that and did compre. Got new timetable PE is mon in even week and thur on the odd. I brought bilaboOng bagpack cos books = heavy.

Tuesday;

Nothing much.
I went home pretty late, around 7 plus? Studied in school chionging my a maths tys, since there was supposed to be a check on friday.

Wednesday;

LOL, the canteen "exploded" and we had the emergency exercise, exercise, excercise. damn. waste the chinese period as well as chem. lmao. had 10 minutes extra for lunch! Chinese practice oral after school and teacher say i got a bit of 口吃, tatut tatut lo.

5 minutes later ..

Damnit, the computer just bailed on mua. Put me aeroplane and restarted suddenly.
ALLOW ME TO CONTINUE PLEASE.

Thursday;

ORAL DAY! Chinese oral day! I look damn nerdy when i tucked in. lmao, it was damn hard i nearly died. but not so nervous :D PE! NAPFA! I had 17 for chin up and 11.4sec for shuttle run. To get an A was 11.3 seconds. DAMN IT! MY WEIGHT IS STILL STUCK AT 40KG! DAMN IT ONE YEAR LIAO! And i am 162cm okay! MWAHAHA I AM TALLER U ALL DIAM! lmao kidding.

Friday;

YOUTH DAY CONCERT! It was really boring in the beginning, except the band singer part and teacher's dance. they were fantabulous and mr ho was cute! Justin was a good MC. Fluent!
There were even balloons all over the place at the end, followed by bursting sounds. lmao. there was this challenge game round where there was balloting done, and a teacher had to choose the card name of a class and the register number. our class was chosen! and baoxing kana, lmao. mdm yap chose her.

went compass after school and ate at yoshinoyas'. then went back to school with candy to mug. i kept repeating "OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE I AM BACK IN SCHOOL!" thing. in a cab. candy lo, waste money take cab when i told her take mrt save money. she is -.- she leg pain, bo bian. My sis went Pulau Ubin for mosquito camp. lmao. she wasn't stung at all seh.

lmao and eric kept singing CA's song when i was near him. want me to go eh?

AND I CANNOT BELIEVE I REJECTED A TICKET TO CHRISTINA AGUILERA'S CONCERT FOR FREE/30 BUCKS. I am going to faint right now.

I WAS NOT ALLOWED. Siansation, and Eric is going to make me so envious and jealous because he called me before the concert and after the concert just now. !!! Yeah, i should just tiao lou, lmao.

sleeping so late during this weekend. but it was full of ups and downs, i guess.

do the quiz, do the quiz!
i did this;
http://www.paulgoldinresearch.com/cg/color.php?c0=4&c1=6&c2=2&c3=3&c4=5&c5=1&c6=0&c7=7

accurate anot? you judge it for yourself.

Homework List for Never-Listen-In-Class or Forgetful People;

- English; Oral write-up and at least three pages long.
-Add maths TYS and complete Differentiation and Integration
-Add math RV homework
-Chemistry worksheet
-Buy the thesaurus for the eng enrichment course
-Physics test on thurday
-SS SEQ

And i cannot remember. I am forgetful! Okay so the list is also for myself.

RAWR.
Okay i realised this post is too wordy. I am going to add in pictures!


lmao gay dogs! No la, mother and daughter. sleeping. IN MY SIS'S BED!

The chinese opera thing i went to.

DOG. SLEPT. ME. BED. WOKE. ME. UP. ALERT! Recognise this evil imp please. Okay cute imp.

My life sucks because i have a HUGE ulcer in my mouth which is killing me. and my gums. and thus my life. i shall tiao lou again.

Okay enddddd! Should be enough to make up for the lack of entries, right?

i am upset and peeevedddddddddd!