Monday, June 18, 2007

Hmm.

Okay, i forgot to mention in my previous post that my family was going to make dumplings the next day, which is today.
oh not today, it is tehnically yesterday since it is past twelve.
Bah, dumpling day is on sunday. geddit?

lmao i ate five dumplings. YAY!
and holy moly i finally ate one with meat in it.
the rest were supposed to have meat inside, but god knows why.
lack of meat lo. ya. my mother told me less meat.

sorry for the short posts lately.
no life,bored, no events boring .. = short posts?
you do the math.

okay i have school today.
in 8 hours time and i am still awake.
with homework not done.
i am in deep shit.
sian.

Cats .. what to write OMG OMG OMG.
haha cannot think.
okay gotta sleep i have the summary and compre thing which lasts for 7 hours or something.
which means 35 hours till friday.
i dunno of it lasts for 5 days.
is it 4?
gah whatever i am crapping my wayyyyyyyyy out.

okay hiatus hiatus forever more hiatus.
kidding, just a short hiatus.
mock exams.
sian. sa. tion.
till then, ciao!

PS: OMG THERE IS THE LIZZIE MCGUIRE SHOW NOW AND I HAVE TO SLEEP? OH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!