Monday, April 10, 2006

Interesting day.

Nothing unusual happened in school today. Haha. Weird tho. I marched straight home after school.

Upon reaching home, I saw my maid attempting to cook popcorn. I have no idea why she wants to do it out of the blue, but since I get to eat and not help, why not? =))

Image hosting by Photobucket


This was her pose. Doesn't it look like X-men?


Well, she cooked up a storm anyway. I meant a real STORM. She added butter, and the popcorn seeds, and fried it. Blah Blah. Suddenly, the popcorn began popping out uncontrollably. I screamed and shrieked, and was laughing out loud. Popcorn seeds were all over the place. ALL OVER. My maid acted fast, by placing the cover on top of the pan. Thus, there was this silly sound of popping. She served it up, but it tasted tasteless, and salty. My sister told her to cook sugar and pour it on the popcorns. She set off right away. After frying, she served it up. I had to help her anyway. BOO. =X





Image hosting by Photobucket


Popcorn is served! Muahahaha. *Ahem*


Where was I? Oh yes. So we ate happily, but the popcorn began to cool. The melted sugar was sticky and resulted in the popcorn looking like this ...


Image hosting by Photobucket


Yup, all of the popcorn pieces joined together. HAHA. Well, STOP looking at the patch of cotton thingy at my sofa. Remember Miko, the huge rottweiler? She bit it. :(( Poor sofa. BOO.

Stopping here. LOADS of pictures today. Hees. x))



PS: Current favourite song - Saya; 想念你的歌.