Thursday, October 25, 2007

O LEVELS!

Godddddddamit!

I have no idea what banana problem is wrong with me nowadays, ESPECIALLY sitting for examinations! I screwed up my papers so far, especially chemistry when the paper wasn't even hard lor! What nitrogen??? pui sai why I write!!!??! How to test for chlorine? Huh siao siao go and heat heat heat got what chlorine gas right. Don't even ask me on how to test which acid is more strong, cos i gave really crap answers. Some more that day Candy asked Mrs Gan! OMG I TOTALLY FEEL LIKE TIAO LOU-ING NOW!

Allow me to further complain please.

Today is geo paper. TO LO WU VALLEY? Whole stretch meh? Wakao i feel like dying la, easy paper screw up, hard paper also screw up, I think I prolly get a B3 for the subjects i did lor, its so hard to get A1 leh. Chem paper the cumulative curve thing confirm go up, A1 range more restricted lah. Let me do one paper that i very satisfied with one can? The geo is sot, and please la please la let me get good result lah wapiang wakao waseh. Oh, I think my handwriting sucks so much that i wonder the markers would even know what i am writing after the papers are transported to USA? US? i dunno la i dunno la.

A math? Talk to my hand. but it was okay, but some questions really is dunno how to do, like the Vo Vo Vo house dollar money thing.

I wish that my ss marker knows what i am writing when he/she marks for my ss paper leh.

Still, WHERE GOT STUPID VALLEY I AM SO DAMN PISSED WITH MYSELF AND MY EXAM PAPERS LEH! DAMN IRRITATED..

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.