Thursday, October 25, 2007

Talk to the hand.



Yeah, talk to the hand.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, double post in one day, you should be honoured mannnnn! I actually wanted to post up pictures taken while mugging for the o's, gotta have fun mah! Buti lost interest looking at the amount of photos. I decided to post this photo cos it really cracks me up! hahah.

Yeah, you wan pictures, you gotta wait. Loooong maybe after 12 or something.
oh my god after O levels would be prom, chalet and maybe go to mrs gan's house yay!

I have not been studying today. maybe i shall, due to my conscious that keeps telling me to do so.

or maybe not.

aiya whatever lah, after exams i am gonna create facebook for curiousity's sake. everyone is on facebook, and they get addicted! i want to see how fun it is, but i know it will wear off one, starting use friendster also addict everyday must log in. now aiya don log in also never mind. but in case i get addicted, i shall not sign up on facebook.

okay, pictures of sleepovers, late night studying and playing, dreaming mugging, will be appearing in this blog after 12? or maybe the 1 week period till chem/phy paper one.

well, ttyl! :D

PS: The Click Five's song Empty rocks my socks!