Monday, September 03, 2007

OMG!

WAKAO I AM LAUGHING TO BITS NOW!

It was already quite hilarious for me when Linkin Park was literally translated to 联合公园, and Black Eye Peas translated into 黑眼豆豆, but I heard something new for me to laugh.

High School Musical - 歌舞青春.

What. The. Kao.

Okay la, maybe you don't think it is funny, but I find it funny, for the chinese translation, cos I think it gives a different feeling, and don't sound like a band name anymore. BUT NOT FUNNY MEH? Okay not funny, but I laugh can already. HAHAHA!

So 98 degree = 九十八度?

Okay stop with the lame stuff already.

Today was pretty tiring, having english from 9am to 4pm. I woke up at 7am YOU KNOW? Just to bath. The rest of the one hour plus was to wait for my hair to dry because I stubbornly refused to use hair-dryer. It is unhealthy what. I dunno what negative consequences it will result in, but I know it is bad, someone told me. Gah I just cannot remember!

We did situational writing and essay writing for the whole day, and Mrs Haffidz released us at 3! Lmao yay! Earlier by one hour haha! Well, we had to pay a price tho - Homework. Compre paper 2. Heh. And that will add to my listo f many many homeworks.

Suprisingly, I always say I want to do my homework, but I always 光说不做 one. Even if I did, I would just end up procrastinating and slacking every 15 minutes, and ended up not accomplishing anything. I just tend to get distracted easily, and it stinks. But I don't, when I am in school leh. Dang.

Any ways to undistract yourself? (I don't think undistract is a word, it's something I anyhow say)

By the way, HAPPY SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY JIM!

My maid cooked mee hoon kuay today, and she rarely cooks that. So, I am going to indulge in the food by having 5 bowls. Wish me luck, and I hope I have the stomach for it. I don't think I will, tho.

I am going to find new blogskin. I am bored and sick of this one, which is used for like, 7674563424 centuries.