Saturday, June 14, 2008

Black friday.

Friday 13th aka Good Black Friday.
Didn't used to think that it was an unlucky day before, but I changed my mind.
Today only!

Woke up 7am today!
I shot up, to be specific.
Dog - missing.

Lol I just wore my specs and ran out, mind you. Without brushing teeth or combing hair or anything. My hair wasn't that messy anyway.

I called out dog's name and she was at block 183, haha locked up in a kitchen some where. We thought it would be from 1th to 7th storey, so we loitered around there and even rang the doorbell to ask. Haha I combed the entire block eventually. It's like morning exercise!

Haha we suspected it was on the 5th floor and we knocked on the door! haha damn loud and my sis also said "We know you are inside!" HAH FUNNY!

But I was pissed off tho. It's like I can hear the dog barking but i cannot find the dog and they hid it away from the kitchen cos we couldn't hear the do whining/barking anymore. Found it on the 8th floor later, by 2 women/ladies. She picked our dog up and bathed her and she also got dog at home. Haha but we still think that they tried to keep the dog cos we called for like 2.5 hours leh! Even a 4 year old girl knew we had a lost dog. Hahah and they were awake!

Okay anyway went back home exhausted and wanted to go bath for work while candy msg say work cancelled. Dunno why. Gah! But I was damn awake so called her out to mac for breakfast at compass. Went to library, borrowed some books and I HAD TO BLOODY RETURN FINES WHICH WERE OVERDUED DUE TO ME BORROWING BOOKS AT PRI 2/3/4 LEH! Damn hao xiao please. I was tired when i reached home so i slept from 12.30 to 7 plus. Haha pro not. And me dog is emo and I don't know why.



See so emo. Haa chicken wing leg.

Okay i am hungry now. Not quite a good day huh.