Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dang.

Short post before I bath :D
I am currently doing my CSA project and I am dying for the pivot table thing, and I have to complete it by today and submit tomorrow! Cos I am going to Genting with parents on Friday till Sunday, so I have to submit it what.

Gah tired. Candy came ytd night for sleepover and she was a bit sian cos i was rushing my work. Sorry man! She brought Barcadi! haha and drink lo. Haha face got really red but a while only. Candy face redder :D Chat till 5am and slept. My maid mee hoon kuey is fabulousssssssss!!
Kena awaken by candy at 1pm plus cos she took away my blanket and all. She slacked while I did my work. Changed and went to J8 meet Yixuan and saw her bf, victor. Chat a while and left!

And now i am rushing for work. Gah I eat Pocky and some biscuits for a WHOLE DAY! I am so pro man, but I should eat more right. So skinny already.

Holidays are over, and I haven buy my bag. WAKAO. Genting got meh, i try to find ba.. cos genting's shopping mall only like got, 2?

Well, CANNOT WAIT FOR TOMORROW YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Okay off to bath.