Friday, June 06, 2008

Mid sem tests are OVER!

HURRAY! Finally the tests are over! Holidays are coming! WOOT! I shall now blog a long entry today with picturessss!

Had a primary school gathering on sunday since yew hung was back from the states. we met up for breakfast and i met up with ashwin in the morning then went to mac. jiahui chaihuat qianyong showed up and terence came. soon everyone arrived. but we decided to eat at coffee shop. jumaeen eric and nina came! haha and we took a group photo but i don't have it with me right now. pictures!


Terence and Weixun


Ah tok chaihuat terence weixun


yewhung qianyong me

yesterday was the last day of exams! after that went to meet up with weishan with pris and ate MOS at tampines mall. later went to hougang to meet with sunny junyang zp and off to chinatown we go! waited for zp de trial and after that we went to sing KBOX! haha weishan first time sing leh! her voice is nice lor!!! Haha candy joined us later. so high leh pris and weishan. and i sang till i stomach a bit weird weird. oh ya we bought milk tea $2.40 a cup hor! and it is VERY NICE! pearl so many and hand made somemore. later had dinner while sunny left. later go home! HAHA :D No photos cos i didn't take any =D

haha oh and took photos with candy and weishan on the way home on thurs. thanks candy pei me go library!




yay haha!

okay woke up at 1 plus and read a book till 3. went to compass and met up with candy and eric haha. eric was doing his illustration while we were camwhoring!!



I taking photo with the background! HAHA LAME!



LAME -.- but funny!



Lol eric with background



I dunno what is this, seriously.



Eric drew this but he didn't want it so i coloured it! NICE RIGHT! WOO IS CHIO!



I told candy to take a photo with it. so eric is the illustater, i am the colour-er and candy is the model for me haha :D



Me with weird face haha ARTWORK HOR. LOL techically eric drew it.



This looks way better :D



Candy with pen on nose!



Eric with pen and nose and drinking also!



LOL doing pen thing.



HAHA RETARDED! Later seperated with candy while eric and i went cold storage buy sushi and then ate it while queuing for waffle! HAHa damn unglam. but when it was my turn,my mouth was full of sushi and i couldn't talk and eric was laughing cos he predicted it earlier and i had to restrain from laughing lmao! after that he accompanied me to wait for my mother's car and in the end he hitched a ride from my mother back home haha.

Okay, i shall now post some old old photos i found inside candy's phone today!




Neoprintsss taken on xmas 2007!



Taken some day during the O level mugging timessss.



Candy and me! HA I MISS SCHOOL!

Okay i think i need a haircut!!! HAHA :D:D:D oh shit i forgot what i wanted to say. oh ya so sian i still have projects to do during the holidays! sian man. wooo holidays give me a chance to watch shows YAY! Later will read books and learn rubiks' cube!

WOO out with Ehub with Sunny tomorrow HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!! :D:D:D:D