Saturday, June 28, 2008

TGIF!

TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF!

Woo friday! I love fridays!
It was a lethargic day for me right in the beginning. I couldn't get myself out of bed, it's so tiring this week man.

Had lectures, man the lesson was so dry..
wore yellow by coincidence with priscilla and weishan and her clique of friends! HAHA!

had csa - dreamweaver. hahaha.
my lecturer - Binggo seriously look like Cheong man, skinnier version! And he shared his 'love story' haha with us girls a while during break lmao.

After school met with yvonne cos she had IMPORTANT NEWS TO TELL ME!
very 'important' hor .. lol got a feeling like kena cheated. LOL
anyway, shopped around her with a big plastic bag containing $20 bucks worth of bread from breadtalk cos had voucher! HAHA we played arcade and bball! I highest 230 mai siao siao. LOL cos the arcade beside ajisen. Ajisen is my power! Okay anyway we were laughing cos when playing bball game her leg keep _______________. Fill in the blank cos she ask me not to write on the blog!

haha play those children ball game haha ball keep bouncing out so funny man! And the puck thing. omg the game so long one minute plus haven 2nd game!

after laughing too much our stomach got very bloated and VERY uncomfortable, so bought 1.5 litres of water bottle and share and chat and ate bread on the bus.

CANNOT WAIT FOR TOMORROW! GATHERING :D