Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Phone!

hahaha, currently on the phone with weishan now! haha suprisingly i initiated the phone call! haha lol now chatting with her. she is siao she can keep digressing and digressing about different topics. so random she!

woooo yesterday had fun at home, and later met up with cherelle and candy at starbucks and ate dinner at pizza hut :D chatted a lot as we have a lot of catching up to do! pictures!



Dog with hoodie! Happy is vain!





Me at compass with candy and cherelle. haha i look like i have short hair right.. hmm dunno if i should cut short hair??

hahaha let me digress, weishan is laughing at me now cos of my mushroom hair during sec 1!! Haha nvm, i also feel like laughing when i think of my hairstyle during sec one.

okay back to topic, after that headed home, ate dinner and went downstairs to meet tedric ad his dog. chris cannot make it leh, even though i keep persuading her! so many dogs leh! wow his dog russell damn active, hard to control and it pees at every tree/pillar/wall/dustbin it sees. then came up my house and he tried to pee at every corner of my house even though no pee come out! bobby didn't like him and follow suit, peeing everywhere also. i ended up cleaning! haha. russell looks like ungroomed bobby! okay then he left. haha russell leg damn cute. like chicken wing.



Ahaha happy and russell! spotlight on his legs!

oh ya and while i was playing with other dogs, one dog peed on me. damn man. but cute dog! oh and my dog fell while jogging with jojo.

and today! met up with sunny at punggol plaza, pei him eat and went to fetch happy and play a while before seeing my maid's friend's dog, followed by my maid. happy just followed her so we doodled on paper and homed! OH and went to ehub to catch the made of honour movie, it was okay, but like ps candy. so i will watch one more time with her to make up for it! and ehub is damn bored, yvonne was right. then went night safari hahaha! finally i went zoo but i missed the shows there, hahaha. wow the otters damn cute but other animals like went back to sleep or something. and there were BATS flying past me! starting a bit scared but i enjoyed it!

Okay i have a LOT of things i want/have to do this term break:

-meet up with yixuan by going her house!
-meet up with yvonne if she is free (ARE YOU FREE?)
-meet up jj
-do my homework
-shop for bag and alot of stuff
-cut my hair for god's sake
-blog shopping? haha dunno dunno
-projects -.-
-more chats with sec school friends!
-job

miss yixuan and yvonne badly, long time no see/hang out liao!!!!!!!!!!!
ok me go eat/bath me is hungry.

gah and i am beggining to be a noob at the bball dunking machine at arcade!