Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Candy Candy & Candy.

I was browsing through my blogger's dashboard i woah woah woah, i have a total of 23 FREAKING blogs! Haha it is just a whole load of junk due to me and my sisters' lazy and bo liao creations.


Watching hot shot just now and i completed the show! ending part is like so much nicer and i am currently at candy's house eating alot of junk food. which is nice.


Candy : stupid bobo that dont wanna put photos. KNS!!


Okay i shall upload photos. Way overdue but here they are - photos of cherelle's birthday











We met up, had lunch and singing @ KBOX! so damn full i tell you, bery full. and the singing was okay lor. i had flu that day so the voice actually, ewww. I have no idea why the food was so much with free refills and all but we paid lesser than normal?? Oh and Eric gave cherelle a surpise by bringing in the cake! I was fooled also i swear!

Went dinner at the coffee shop for zhicha. It was nice and we were full!
lol i was doing the nose magic thing, look like i digging my nose right HAHA so gross.



And.. we got someone to take a photo! End of day!
Hope you liked the watch :D


OH credits to candy for the photos, consolidating is like so much easier to upload i swear.
PS: MIMI's hair looks like Paul Twohill