Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sleep?

I prolly should catch some sleep soon because well, school starts tomorrow.
Aww man.
Anyway i can't get to sleep because i took a late nap and woke up at 8.30pm.

PLEASE PLEASE LET ME CATCH FORTY WINKS.

Okay, first day of school after hols tomorrow and what am i gonna do?
imma go chiong my FA2 homework alone in the library.
sad right? i sound like a LONER! hahaha but seriously i think i will focus more if i do it in school rather than at home.

FA project is finally completed! At least i think so. means there are fewer!

okay i am going to pack my bag.

OH did i tell you i went shopping with my family today! so annoying when you want something but something always crops up and in the end you cannot have it! i rather not shop at all, now i wanna buy but i can't :( oh and i woke up so early today.

i don't think i have been getting enough sleep the past holidays anyway. what's with the painting and mini renovation and all. oh i think Taju is the best worker ever he is so concerned about us and he is nice!

yes i am yawning. okay i am gonna pack my bag, slack a while and try my luck :D