Sunday, December 14, 2008

New Skin!

New blogskin! Today was so darn busy we bought like a WHOLE trolley full of ikea stuff MINUS furniture i think we are going there next week. After that still go courts buy television. and my grandfather's clock repaired! now it just chimes after one hour (depends on the time) and once every half hour! there is also this key to wind it up! hahaha but it's quite small lah haha but i love the clock! oh there it goes again. woo it is 2am!

i going shopping with my mother later i think because she has been asking me to take her out. i guess i am the only one with patience? plus CNY is coming next month!

we bought 6 BIG BIG BEER GLASSES and we are using it to drink normal water to motivate us to drink more PLUS we have noticeboard and we are going to do pockets and label our name so my mother can just put money inside every school days! hahahaha!

oh and i fixed the stool with my sis with a spanner and screwdriver leh!

okay i am bored happy is sleeping on new dog bed and bobby has problems shitting. sad thing is i think all my channels all gone already where ar?

okay i need songs cmon songs CMON SONGS!! HAS send me sway sway sway leh! i dunno what songs to put on my blog but i LOVE beyonce's if i were a boy MTV!!!!

Haaaaaaaaaaa Sasha Fierce *growl* LOL

okay i am crapping i am going to sleep tomorrow i will be awaken early in the morning by the drilling noises of the walls. T.T

oh ya the book rocks man thanks chip it is so nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i gotta return the books durin holidays if not it will expire! oh and msg me if doing project! T.T

I NEED SONGS!

PS: Sun's Salutation is so damn difficult to remember but it is fun!