Saturday, December 27, 2008

Cluedo

Just trashed both my sisters during a game of Cluedo. I am good, I AM GOOD!

Currently attempting to send pictures from phone to computer but apparently it is not working well. Man i am eager to show you the pictures! &Candy send me the photos asap please :D

I am full and happy. I did alot of work today!

After project met the girls and went to von house! she let us try her family recipe food and i CANNOT believe it. I gave my family they all to eat and they come up with funny answers like muah chee the thing and eggplant. EGGPLANT! My maid keep insisting! The rest don't bother and keep eating and eating! Oh and they are dissing the way i eat my curry with bread! they just make me wanna laugh! you all TRY IT! REALLY! and weishan is funny with her shoes and all!

LOL and i told von the wrong thing and misled her into thinking i am going hougang cc instead of punggol cc! in the end i took 72 and well, ended up there. HAHAHA i swear my back was turning hot when i was looking at the window. I was like "why am i here? this block number is a single digit". Apparently i found my way back but it was too late for yoga haha so i went hou gang mall. is HOU GANG. HAAHAHAHA my sis came up with it anyway and bought a prezzie. LOL i swear i was like secretly laughing to myself on the way to hou gang mall it is so funny! it is painful to actually laugh secretly lol i think i might have looked constipated. kidding. anyway it's better than the wrong-bus-end-up-in-yishun episode right.

restarting my phone now to se if the bluetooth thing can work. my phone is going BONKERS i tell you.

sunny is lame. copy my msn nick and all to confuse people.

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDD restarting the phone works! i shall post photos!



Aisha baked those muffins for us durin project work today! i was starving! she is my SAVIOUR! see got heart shape can eat.



LOL this year's log cake.

sis: doesn't this log cake look the same as last year?
mum: all log cakes look the same.



Candy's prezzie for moi! it is so nice my sis kept pestering me for it!


See the dogs so funny!



Bobby and Happy (Apparently woken up)

HUIYIN: BOBBY/HAPPY MUM MUM (EAT)





Happy and bobby.

SEE THEIR EYE SO BIG LOOK AT ME! Realistic dogs, tsk. only got food then will come to me otherwise ignore me!


oh bobby look so man right you see! got a cute side of him lemme show you





CUTE OR TICO? HAHAHA okay it's cute :D

okay since 27th now, happy belated boxing day everybody :D

PS: LONG POST! :D