Tuesday, April 21, 2009

First Day

First Day of school today.

I slept late the night before, but i was still SO excited to kick start the year, I woke up at 7am to bath and head to school 7AM! In case you don't know sometimes i wake up at 7.45 or 7.30 NORMALLY. I hope this doesn't die off even though i think it will. I actually love mornings, air so fresh and all. I think Im anything except an afternoon person. It's scorching hot sometimes, and i always feel so sleepy and restless after lunch.

Okay enough digressing.

I FINALLY SAW MY POLY FRIENDS! Damn happy! I had to wait for Lingle at bus stop today. Hhaha she never change still a bit cuckoo. Hassay really got dark, and she slimmed down! DB's really doing good for you :D Chip she still as siao as usual. And I AM SO NOT CHEENAMINAH!! Omg that looks like a bad word. And Aisha's shoes matchy matchy with her clothes! And she mouthed the word 'Mafan' at me across the lecture LOL Lilin totally knew what she said! Awww seriously gonna miss them having same class as me!

Quite fun spotting freshies in school LOL. Anyway...

This year's lesson was much, MUCH more focused on Accounting & Finance. Seriously. I have 3 Accounting Subjects, 1 Finance and 1 Law (Boring!), and CDS.

PCA tutorials people having next week, me.. this friday. SIAN

Pretty much means the modules for this year is.. boring. I miss econs. Eeeyer sound like a nerd but econs was really fun.

Finally got a glimpse of my new classmates today. I was sooo lucky Lilin's with me. If not Im really gonna be the 'Jiahao' in my class. All in all, 7 hours of lecture today. Tuesday - NOT MY DAY.

Andddddddd, Basic Calculus Lecture 9 to 10am tomorrow. Thats the ONLY thing i have to attend. Eeeeeeeek.

On a totally random note, i totally got the hidden meaning thingy behind Britney Spears's song "If You Seek Amy". I totally didn't think that way before. No wonder it was like, semi-banned in some country?? Hassay you are really well informed!

And i used to think Douche was spelt as Doosh. HAHAHAHA LW is laughing!

PS: HYP-NOC-TIC

Heh, thinking of it makes me laugh!