Thursday, April 02, 2009

Dog's "Photoshoot"

Missed work for 2 days. I suffered the BIGGEST let me say this again - BIGGEST FLU EVER!!


I couldn't sleep at all; i was perspiring and i was STILL sneezing like HELL! In the end i slept at the living room and i still could not sleep well! My nose are so blocked, my throat hurts, and i am coughing! Argh the flu was so bad my ears are blocked and i can hear drumming noises coming from my nose!


Anyway, i visited the docs with sunny so i am better now. At least i didn't sneeze today, but sleep was better yesterday than the day before, but i woke up some point in the night cos my legs were aching.


Caught the show Detriot Metal City which was FUNNY! L is such a good actor i swear. I keep tolerating my sneezes.


Anyway, Sunny bought dlsr so we he came and we shot some pictures of the dogs. I shall upload it, the nicer ones -






Happy. The reflection was from the marble tiles!




I noticed both pictures eye closed. I like the ferris wheel pic he looks so handsome




Jojo! She is photogenic! Second photo she actually looks a bit sad.

Work tomorrow. I am gonna quit on the 15th. Did i mention that before? Argh i feel like i am missing out a lot of fun with my poly friends, sec friends and all so i am actually quite sorry. I only met them once or twice and that was like a month ago? Cherelle haven meet at all. I haven met my poly friends yet. Andd i thought i only have no life during holidays. WORK IS WORSE.

I MISS MY FRIENDS VERY VERY VERY MUCH

PS: 13th months :D