Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Bored.

Double posts in a day within a span of a few hours.
Im bored!
which means - IM FREE!

I completed my work already. finally and vidhya said i was fast :D i hope i didn't make anymore errors. now it seems like they have no work for me so i'll slack. but if no work for me then i guess i shall stop work early.

Im so bored.. yvonne send me photos!

oh ya, i am currently looking through dog treat recipes. turns out you can bake your own dog treats too! the only one i saw which made sense and sounds nice is Bacon Treats. hahaha but wth is garlic powder anyway.

hahaha i think i will find candy yvonne ask them want to bake anot!

slept at 1am plus yesterday after watching DMC. truly funny please my sis say can compare with shrek 3 already.

soft and bouncy hair~

i like DMC song the sweet baby LOL terribly funny cheese tart HAHAHA

ok maybe i will blog later. bored ma cannot meh.

i think i go play diner dash or something.