Thursday, April 23, 2009

Third Day!

Ahh swayest DAY EVER.

I have Calculus Tutorial for the day only - 4pm to 6pm.
Soo.. woke up early to do PCA..

ANYWAY. Cheeming wanted to buy book from me so I LUNGED IT TO SCHOOL! Hhaha keep bargaining and bargaining. Eek end up never buy! I totally sian diao totally felt like KILLING HIM *&%#$@$%^&*( I somemore erase some of my pencil marks away lor. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Okay nevermind not angry.

ANWAY, i waited outside 4-02, with chai huat cos i saw him and we ended up talking (Great catching up) and saw nomerishah, i waited for like 30 minutes and only 2 other peeps were waiting with me. I was like WTH did we wait wrong classroom or what cannot be only 3 peeps! I cannot look for my class what since i dont even know who are my classmates and tutor. In the end i looked at the wrong row. Ahhhhhh so embarrassing. We went in and before i settled my butt into the chair, *RIIINGGGGG* classic stupid fire alarm and i had to walked all the way to the basketball court thing, may i repeat, LUNG the BOOK, sweatiest moment ever! Hahaha but we got dismissed after that so yay!

I am not angry la, just today is swayyyyyyyy.

3 good things that came out today:

I made 2 or 1 new friend.. one is called Shu Mei she is very friendly and we both convinced the tutor we can go back!

Did some fantabulous catching up with candy and yes her french teacher is hao xiao!

Catched up with chai huat and saw nomerisha! (Pri school friends!)

BAD THING:

I HAVE TO CARRY THE FRICKING BOOK TOMORROW. AGAIN!!!!
Damn kirkwood.

PS: Thanks chip for prezzie :D