Thursday, April 23, 2009

"Photoshoot" II

Basic Calculus looked incredibly easy. First Lesson - Indices and SIMULTANEOUS EQUATIONS! Sec one work.. weishan and i had some careless and we were making up excuses like "oh i never wake up" and "shit i deserve to die" or something. I was boredd and kinda regretted coming. Good thing - Attendance! PLUS, no need to do homework also can :D

Class ended at 10am so after staying back in school to do a bit of PCA, headed home early to catch some sleep. Met sunny around evening because he needed to do his module work and needed to take photos of my dogs for posters. Hahaha so another "shoot" AGAIN! :D:D:D

It was fun, i mean we kinda change places and all and luckily i brought newspaper so can sit in grass. Wanted to take photos at the playground but got children.. Kept running around and around and around but it was fun :D Quite a sense of accomplishment cos i helped a bit and made some tyco shots. I hope I helped!

Except bobby tho, his fur quite short so still look a bit dry and skinny. But well Bobby is handsome to me i shall make it up to him by giving him treats.

Sneak Peek:



Yeah Jojo, after cropping.

argh so busy! Tutorials killing me already. CDS tomorrow, hope my classmates are friendly.

Waking up early tomorrow to do PCA Tutorial. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh