Sunday, August 16, 2009

baking

Can't believe that it's exam week and I am baking.. T.T
my family especially bicky has a new found fetish for baking!
ahaha she loves it.

not to mention my mum's supportive, buying weighing machine and the cake mixer thingy the day after my maid suggested that we should get it.

remember the sec 2 charity fair punggol carnival? me and my friends did apple shortcake and coffee cake. I remembered i wrote it in my sec 2 notenook promising myself to do it. well i didn't chuck that book and I am glad that im doing it right now, even though its like.. 4 years later?

anyway i kinda forgot the steps, and i can't give me friends to eat since it's study week already. good luck studying yea? and credits to cherelle for this recipe i hope the cake comes out well if not well we'll blame it on the dogs HAHAHA

im freaking scared that it doesn turn out well...