Friday, August 21, 2009

Yes to super day

Haven't been hanging out today & I spent some time with
him today after exams. Didn't see him for a week! It was only for a few hours, but made me happy so yay!

Damn lethargic today! Dreamt that i was late for CAS paper (wth the paper over Liao) so when I woke up I was like "HENG AH!!" && I looked at the clock it should 8am. Dang I really was late! Rushed like mad! Freaky much?

Slept a few hours only so I totally thought I'm gonna stone throughout the paper but suprisingly not. I think the paper was ok, just a bit tricky. No more law yessssss :)

only studied like for a bit just now cos I'm so tired that nothing goes it but I totally refuse to waste time cos I wanna watch tv! Tvtvtv mingzhong in 5 minutes!

Yeah I miss sunny v much.
I hope my friends are doing fine ya?
加油 for exams!
Gonna go watch show on tv eat supper! Hungry.

New food fetish: tofu! Yay to tofu tofu rocks my socks