Saturday, August 08, 2009

Happy reminds me of you

I guess this is what happens when we are doing our schoolwork? Happy got a taste of it today.. I had to bribe her with pancakes.




Happy: Oh yeah I am SO focusing! ACCOUNTING ROCKS MY SOCKS!



Happy: Hmmm, how to do? *Thinks*



Happy: I don't want do already *Gives Sian Face*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*After 5 minutes of struggling with school work*




Happy: Oh no i cannot do it I dont want do liao I want to slack..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Few minutes later*



Happy: ZzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
*Sleep halfway through doing work*

AHAHA Isn't the last picture totally cute? But that series of photos above totally descibed my day today, except for the sleeping part. We made pancakes today and it was so funny my maid and i sorta messed up even though it is INSTANT MIX!

I totally no mood to study already.. what is it with my laziness I cannot even budge.. I guess I need motivation?

Shall watch tv and eat supper.
Mia Thermopolis ROCKS :D
Yeah Meg Cabot is SO my favourite author number 2!