Friday, August 28, 2009

Examsss are over!

Yes yes yes!!!!!
FINALLY LONG TORTURE IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
i think this is the hardest sem i have worked for so far, but i hope the results are like better?
my grades suck.. need this to push my grades up!

IM SO HAPPYYYYY I AM SO NOT USED TO THIS CAREFREE-NESS BUT I'LL TAKE IT!

anyway, met candy up with weishan. chattttttttttt like alottttttt and it was fun. so long SO LONG never meet them already. Yeah i am so happy! what a lovely day! wanted to watch movie but decided not too heh.

there was a rat on the pavement and it caught a lot of attention. but whattt is so scary about a rat.. its actually quite cute like big sized hamster.

anyway, hanged out with candy for a last bit before heading home.
PHOTOS LIKE FINALLY!!!

HAHAHA so long no photos on my blog already! can you sense my happiness and excitement i am so happy that my exams are overrrrr!!!!! PLAY FOR 6 WEEKS YAHOO




Yeah pull hair



so happy so must attempt to do yoga











LOVEEE THIS PIC IT WAS TOTALLY UNPLANNED WE HAVE TELEPATHY!



My big face to end the day. my chin can be like 1/3 of my whole face WAHAHAHA and sian stupid pimples never mind they will go away soon because it is the HOLIDAYSSSSSSSS

PS: Im so hungry imma get food before turning in. i needa get my beauty sleep back!

Change = Good :D

加油 SUNNY FOR YOUR WORK IM MEETING YOU SOON AND HOPE MY KICK ASS FACE GIVES U MOTIVATION TO DO WORK!