Saturday, December 25, 2010

Heads up

Photobucket

This, is me. This is how I look like, freshly taken at 3am in the morning. The photo actually can't capture my begrudged smile as well as my little frown and well, my fatigue. I guess this is what happens when the the megapixels of a webcam suck.

After juggling my projects and running to and fro for the past days, I thought I'll blog about all happenings the past few weeks, all starting from my internship!

God I know it must be quite sickening, cos i keep mentioning in my blog! I can't help it either too :)

So, before we knew it, time just flew past like crazy and it was time to leave KPMG. It's really such a wonder how time passes so fast, it's like fast forwarding constantly, until you stop to realise that it's.. over. Sometimes when I think about it, i still cant believe that i spent 3 months there. It actually feels as though I spent only 6 weeks there... or less. I love my interns and colleagues, because they are such a wonderful bunch to be with! I feel very comfortable so I think I might actually come across as quite straightforward, speaking my mind as to how i feel and what i wanna say. I hope im not THAT tactless tho, and i hope me shooting my mouth off doesn't really offend anyone? :)

I started my last day going to work in quite a groggy state, as I slept at 4am the previous night, packing all the little little gifts for my colleagues. Definitely didn't help when my car battery when kaput in the petrol station tho, and we were stuck there for 90 minutes and my dad had to come jump start the car. However, the good thing was that there was actually nothing much to do, as it was past the tax deadline. So we just chat around, running around to my friends there and chat, or crap with the colleagues! :)

Colleagues gave us a treat to Youmen Ya Goemon at Marina Link Mall! Spent the next two hours chatting before heading back, and distributing the gifts, and left the office around six plus. It was like chocolate spam because everyone we know was distributing chocolates! I was so full with all the chocolates!!!! Went out with the interns, and CHERYL CAME! Majority of us headed to Vivo where we ate the FoodRepublic - Freaking hilarious because Rebacca, ChiwFoong and I bought food from the same stall and mine was too spicy, Reb's too salty, and Cf's too sweet. Mine was seriously spicy, as it i couldn't even finish 30 mouthfuls lah please!!!!!!

After that went to a random corner and started chatting before we split. Saw fireworks too - highlight of the day! Well everything ended quite fast, and i ended up being quite alert and chatty the whole night! I went back 2 weeks ago to visit them tho, had quite a chat, and i miss them very much! However, school is starting so... let the boring and stressed routine begin!

Meanwhile, photos galore!

Photobucket

Cards that Tingwen made for us to cover our faces in the staff pass, Great idea + a sweet gesture

Photobucket

MY DESK! I love it very much although i lost my $4 pencil GAH $$#$#!%gkwfdfhw

Photobucket

DIN TAI FUNG! Lunch treat from Benedict & Junhao, my colleagues. They also treat me and Reb to a Japanese restaurant before! Din Tai Fung yum yum! my first time there woohoo xlb xlb xlb!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Went back and gave Benedict and Jun Hao these - made by yours truly aha! my artistic mood only comes once in a very very long time, couldn't even remember the last time i drew something. anyway, this was my best shot! I hope they like it!

Anyway, I'm having a short trip to Genting on sunday! It's been a while, and i totally love the cooling atmosphere there, so it's good to have a change in weather compared to sunny singapore (See what i did there?). Quite excited because i was quite worried that i might not collect my passport in time!

Well right now i miss my friends. have not been seeing them for quite a while! *whines* I just have so much to do right now, and i ended up bailing on them because i was just too busy to have fun! I wanna meet up with them soon soon soon soon you guys hear me?!

Okay I'll blog next time when I come back? :) Oh yeah before I go,

Photobucket

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Oh and...


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Photobucket

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

PS:Merry Xmas Peeps, Christmas sucks this year for me because I'm too busy to enjoy. Not to mention Im stuck at home all day while others are out.. and SOME OF THEM ARE STILL NOT BACK YET. You know who you are nincompoops @pokzai @buiikitty