Sunday, December 26, 2010

Holiday!

Spent my Xmas hanging out with Sunny when he came here to chill. It was a whirlwind in the morning though, as I had to rush my card and also help to walk the dog and do some chores since bicky was out. We went to Popeyes at Punggol East for dinner and also watched Running Man! Popeyes is located at such a secluded area that I was afraid for a moment - it was dark and there was lightning okay! Plus it was sorta like an open field with no surrounding tall trees so yeah.

Anw running man was funneh as hell! Watched it again with my sissies again and yes still very funny ahahahahahhaha

PHOTOS!

Photobucket

Made this simple card. Quite tedious actually don't judge by its simplicity!

Photobucket

He made me sushi! It's his first time cooking so kudos for that! Still needs improvement lah but i appreciate his efforts. Honestly one of his best gifts that he gave to me HAHAH :)

Photobucket

Dad got him these in china, i think its not bad haha i was shocked by what he chose. Of course giving shoes is quite a superstition, so sunny gave me $1 :)

Anyway..

I'm off to Genting in a few hours!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Apparently supposed to set off in the morning, but i'm still here cos of dad. yes time wastage max! hopefully we get to extend another day. I'm already thinking of what to do there..