Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Haiiiii

Currently having a really big headache so im here at my venting outlet. HEADACHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Semester 3.2 is here, meaning the projects, tutorials, tests are all flooding in like lao sai. Plus the internship I'm due to hand in after this 2 weeks break (now is mid sem break) and the fact that i'm going to genting and my passport stuff is hassling and not done yet, i'm really hanging on thin ice.

i've really a lot of things to say, i miss my intern friends as well as my clique. didn't even get to meet them and had to cancel due to impending work. I still gotta head to my mom's office to help her with her work, and im considering taking tuition cos my sis just offered me one.

SO BUSEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. okay i gotta go do project already bye bye