Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My 21st Birthday Bash Part 2 - Celebration

Here's like a log of what I did on the actual day, 11 March! Sunny popped by around 10 plus at night the day before and we hung out, watching online show~

 


He gave me my present on 12am, which was a Pull and Bear pullover which I totally didn't expect because we went out shopping the other day and I commented that it was nice! And when we shopped together I always tell him everything is nice so i didn't expect this! He also gave me a necklace from Sookee Jewellery! No photos cos I am wearing it now and too lazy to take photos~


Did an eye mask with my sisters before bed. Eye masks from tedric!

 Birthday noodles for breakfast before I head out!


Caught this movie with Sunny when I woke up next morning. Was a tad late for the movie but phew luckily I caught the good parts (I think). Overall this is a good flick and the guys are handsome! They are so not photogenic in the poster above~


Went to Pet Safari and saw this cute little hamster sleeping~ Look at it's 4 cute arms/legs its so cute so i sneaked a photo of it. Too cute! Saw a baby pug and it's so young it still has trouble walking around and it kept falling down~

Met my sister after that. They were looking for a wallet for me and they have been talking about it since like 3 months ago? So we decided to shop for the gift and also hang out. So hungry so I treated them dinner at Fish&Co!








The pasta wasn't that great, so given another chance I would order the classic fish and chips! But at the end of the day at least I was satiated though :)







Yay~ Got my first ever Prada from my sisters~ They all agreed that I suit this classic style.








We went over to Cine with the intention to catch a movie but ended up play darts instead. We played 2 rounds and my sisters won both rounds! However they said im the more consistent even though i didn't win, cos I didnt get closest to 0! And I agreed LOL. What? I got a lot of bulleyes okay! Played those plush machines and i shall say that we tried.. LOL


And before you knew, my birthday was gonna be over..

That's not all though. Cabbed home and received a special mail from Candy!








A lovely present that I received from Candy~ I will definitely spend this $50 Topshop gift card to good use. Thanks girl!

And that marks the end of my birthday. I wanted to buy a small slice of Guanaja cake to taste but I forgot about it. I guess it's not that important at the end of the day, its not about the cake anyway.

I feel blessed for my past birthdays, with my friends/bf celebrating by blindfolding me, surprising me at my house, karaoke, and my sisters and family taking me out to have dinner and chill. This year's no exception. I love this year's 21st because I actually planned it and it is so cool to decide your cake, who is coming, the way you're gonna celebrate it. It's different for a change. I love being involved in this process.

"Every birthday we have deep thoughts about what we have accomplished in life. But the most important thought from all is to keep smiling for the years ahead."

Can't agree more.