Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Highlights of Candy's 21st


Candy turned 21 and held a birthday party at a chalet, Aloha Loyang! The theme was bright colours so you could see shades of yellow, orange, pink here and there. I went early and helped out with the decorations. Guests started coming when the sky turned darker, and pretty soon the house was filled with laughter and chatting sounds! Candy ordered a catering booth so everyone was well fed. There was also BBQ at night and I was so darn full.



LOL look at me. I tend to do this 'closed eye' thing so darn often. Watch out in future posts. Oh and look at the myriad of colours! So darn colourful makes the photos look so damn vibrant! And oh my shirt I borrowed from Eric. Couldn't find anything brighter than his shirt.


We were the early birds!


With Chloe. She is so cute she was helping out, blowing balloons and all.


See. Dammit my eyes 又来了!





Chilling in one of the rooms with friends. Candy's younger relatives would pop by and climb the top bunk. Which scares me because the handle bars are loose and i was so afraid they would fall off!



Ricky chilling with the granny


Pretty soon it was time to cut the cake~ The cake was gorgeous, a two tier custom made cake with a lovely shade of pink with stars~ It was accompanied by pretty cupcakes which candy baked on her own! The cake also had a rainbow interior!













All of candy's presents behind her all her photos, from her being a toddler to a 21 year old adult :)


I had a blast that day. From helping out with her decorations, to hanging out with friends, eating, and the thought of just getting people together for a celebration just makes me happy and erases any negativity. I must say, the party turned out to be very successful! I left that day at 1am plus, but came back the next day with Ricky for late night talks, watching running man before waking up next day for check out.

Happy birthday dear girl :)