Monday, March 19, 2012

Benson's Awesome 21st

Benson held his 21st birthday celebration last friday @ Woodsvale Condo, Yishun. Met up with Weishan, Yixuan, Sunny! Saw a couple of ex-students from Punggol secondary so it was nice to see a couple of familiar faces.











It was nice having to chill around, eating, writing guestbook while listening to music. Taking photos are a must!~







Walked around the condo with gang, exploring around because well, condo's have such nice ambience! Was fun laughing and chatting with them. We tricked Benson into thinking that we were leaving and he immediately looked so sad! This reaction got cherelle bursting into laughter, as usual. Was too softhearted so ended up telling Benson it was a joke and he was so relieved~

Pretty soon, it was time to cut the cake~




We've got like a dozen cameras taking photos of us so we all had to smile non stop for like 10 minutes my face went stiff!







Took videos of Benson singing the birthday song and his cousins told us that they wanted to smash the cake on Benson, so Sunny joined in. I took the whole footage of it! It was really quite funny to see his reaction.

 Candy came thereafter, straight from work! She was damn hungry so she went around looking for food~



While the party was coming to an end, Benson decided to unwrap all his gifts! We got him an AX shirt and Topman voucher and he loved the shirt very much. Could see that he was glowing and smiling the whole day. He was even showered with kisses by his relatives and there were lipstick stains all over his face!

Brought cake and wine and went to the dark lit pool near midnight. I paint a nice picture, yes? Chatted for a while before being chased away by the security guard and his annoying flashing torchlight! HAHAHA :) I  love hanging out with my friends!!!

Benson's not the only one with the birthday mood! I received presents too! Yay!

Calvin Klein Sheer Perfume from Derald. It's Dapfne Groeneveld! It was so thoughtful of him and I didn't expect him to get me a gift, after he helped me SO much during my birthday chalet. I cannot be thankful enough








Yixuan's present for me - Lovely card and The Hunger Games series! She bought the expensive one! I think maybe she can't stand the ugliness of the cheaper ones too hehehe :) But anyway I am thankful. She must have seen me harping about it in Kinokuniya bookstore while we went out to buy Benson's present.

I love the card better. It was so nice for her to write all her wishes inside the card. I was touched actually :)

Okay off to bath, have dinner and watch telly before mugging :(