Monday, July 23, 2012

Greetings from Thailand!

Hello. I am in Thailand with my sisters right now. Ikr, I didn't expect this too. LW just came into our room on a Friday morning and just asked. So here we are. Wanted to go long ago but couldn't decide so one question seals the deal LOL. HL didn't collect her passport early and she couldn't make it in time for the previous day before coming Thailand so we couldn't book the plane too! Extremely last minute I know. On friday itself my sisters went to ICA 8am in the morning while I packed and booked the earliest flight (cheapest among all airlines of course). Met Sunny as he helped me to print my hotel and plane details and sent me to Changi Airport.

Extremely excited as this is my first trip with my sisters YAY!!!!! (Genting not counted lol)

Off to bed now, update soon :)