Monday, July 02, 2012

Songs

Some of my favourites recently. Some are pretty old music already. But I love oldies :) There's more but I'm too lazy, really. My all time favourite is I Won't Let You Go by James Morrison. Never gets old.. (pun)

 Nights all I'm gonna drink some soup and enjoy the weather. It's the first day of school tomorrow. Cheers to new beginnings, and hopefully no more last minute revision =/



 Jessica Sanchez - Stuttering (Cover from AI) 

I ain't usually lost for words 
This has got to be a first 
And I'm tryna find the reason why 
I'm Stu- stu- stu- stuttering 




Phillip Phillips - Volcano (Cover from AI) 

What I am to you is not real
What I am to you, you do not need
What I am to you is not what you mean to me






Jessica Sanzhez - My All (Cover from AI)

Like a distant star
I'm wishing on tonight




赵咏华 - 最浪漫的事 

我能想到最浪漫的事
就是和你一起慢慢變老



James Morrison - I Won't Let You Go

When it's black, 
Take a little time to hold yourself,  
Take a little time to feel around, 
Before it's gone,
 
You won't let go,  

But you still keep on falling down,  
Remember how you saved me now, 
From all of my wrongs yeah