Thursday, July 12, 2012

Manhattans



Met the KPMG peeps (reb me ben foong) today. Was a really good gathering for me because I really have not seen some of them the LONGEST time. I met Reb 4 months ago, Foong last graduation (OMG) and Benedict two freaking years ago. But I'm glad we managed to meet and chat today. Was really fun to chat and joke around and i still felt as close to them as i was 2 years ago. It was really nice :)

Met Reb first because the other 2 was delayed by work. I wanna sigh (in a good way) at this point because once we two met we just couldn't stop talking, and we ended up at lavender instead of city hall. Really ah sometimes, we are so alike it's so funny! And i made her laugh again. I think that's nice, she always needed a few laughs.

Finally met all of them and we went ahead for dinner at Manhattans. Benedict bought Groupon which was really nice of him and we had quite a long chat over dinner. It was quite short though, and we left shortly after Reb had to leave first. Benedict was funny as usual, giving out big laughs now and then and making really witty jokes, telling us about his stories and what happened to KPMG after.

Took the train with Foong back home and had another really nice chat with her. Im so glad that we are still on good terms and i really think she is a good friend and we still get to update each other on life without awkwardness. I hope we can all get to meet again, this time with Cheryl who is finally back from UK after a year, and also Tingwen who is currently so busy in EY now.

PS: Did i mention that Reb wrote a post about me? It was so sweet T.T


So grateful overall to catch up with friends again. :)