Saturday, July 01, 2006

Busy Saturday.

What a busy and tiring day! Hmm, I think this is gonna be a looooong list.

Woke up at about seven plus today, to prepare myself to take IC. Gave Bicky my present.(HAPPY BIRTHDAY!) Went to ICA building, and ALOT of people were there. Went to pray at the temple for a while and ate. When I reached home, I quickly bathed and rushed to the bus-stop near my house, to meet my friends. We were one of the first to reach the school tho. It was after one that people started swarming in. We were given 2 burgers and 2 bottles of water. All of my friends rushed to sit in the back of the bus, but Sunny and Weizhong took it. We had to sit there to force them to leave. WE WIN! It was so NOISY throughout the bus. I was listening my mp3 on phone, the bus driver was putting LOUD music on the bus, and my classmates were singing camping songs, playing the bomb game, Eric and Christina were performing on the bus. HAHA. Well, I had fun. We had to walked past this beeyootiifull bridge. One of the classes' school bus broke down.

We reached the school and ALOT of people were there. It was HOT. HOT. HOT. I was sweating profusely. We sang songs with the choir and cheered for the bands performing; they were superb! We were also hitting Sunny with the stick thingy. Cherelle and Candy were lunatics, laughing like siao. I guess it is time to take their medication.

Had to go to the toilet, and it was scary. The performing girls were changing their NPCC uniform to corp shirt. The place was crampy and smelt of sweat. I did not even DARE to breathe. I quickly run out for fresh air later. HAHA. Went past some staircase entrance thingy and saw the campus superstar, ZhiYang and Theresa. Both very nice lah.

Finished at seven, we had to walk a distance to get to our bus. There was this place full of sand, with EVERYONE pushing, it became 'dust' and choked most of us. I was so tired, I almost slept on the bus. 3E sqeezed with us on the bus tho. It was ok. Reached home, and found out I was sunburnt. My sister bought a NEW jacket and it was NICE. Heh Heh. Tired for now. Pictures soon, I swear. (: