Saturday, November 25, 2006

Bang.

Feeling so uncomfortable. I think I ate too much.
God, there is this fish bone stuck in my throat.
I tried swallowing rice, no use leh.

Aye, I might have to look for a job leh.
Lala, looking for it online.
Don't ask why leh. Haaaa~

So bored today, my sister's laptop sorta crashed.
The screen cannot be seen.
Sian, and I was so absorbed in that anime show on youtube.
Damn.

Nothing to do today, went downstairs to play badminton with liwen.
Well, there was this weird old man looking at us while playing.
I guess he wanted to play too. But too weird, and there were people everywhere.
Left.

Ended up cooping ourselves in the room and play violin.
I can tune! yay (:
but detoriate like shit luh.
lalala~
still uncomfortable.
eeeeek.

oh ya, harry potter last book gonna be out next year!
The Last Prince.
Cool seh (:
JK Rowling said that TWO characters will DIE in that movie.
Important characters?
My sis and I think that both voldemort and harry wil perish.
HAAHAHAHAHAHAH!~


The movie, Order of the Phoenix also coming.
next July~
lala~yay!
I MUST BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO WATCH IT!

Look at this;

http://www.nimblebooks.com/wordpress/category/whats-new-for-book-lovers/j-k-rowling/harry-potter-book-7/

From my sis friend blog.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Two of America’s top authors, John Irving and Stephen King, made a plea to J.K. Rowling on Tuesday not to kill the fictional boy wizard Harry Potter in the final book of the series, but Rowling made no promises.

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD?