Thursday, November 23, 2006

I do not have enough sleep!

I AM SO FRIGGING TIRED.

Yesterday I was tossing and turning, because whenever that fan blows, it would blow my hair and my hair would tickle my face. I keep moving la, then scratch here scratch there.

No, that was SO NOT ALL.

After FINALLY, I managed to sleep, for a mere few hours, something happened.

There was a HUGE DOG HOWLING AWAY from the opposite block! I think it was because it lost its way home.I think is the owner abandon him.

WTF. If abandon him I will be damn angry okay! The dog so loyal, was petrolling near the block WHOLE DAY. I didn't think it even had food. I wanted to give but damn, my dogs are also hungry, cos house no dog food, waiting for my mother to come back with it.

But what the heck, the dog was howling at five am. FIVE BLOODY MORNING LEH!
I tell you, it must have woken up the whole building, and my THREE dogs started to bark also.



Think they are innocent do you? Think AGAIN. I had to close my eyes and stop them from barking and being so kpo. I heard some dogs in my block also started barking. KONG BU!

Some more! Bobby hor, (dog in right) GOT GIRLFRIEND! *weets* Onn-Onn I think, always go pak-tor when my maid bring them down. Haaaaa~

Anyway, even though I had insufficient sleep, I still go school paint leh! Tiring you know? PAINT untill body ache. Haa~ but still, FUN!

YAY, happy day. I WANT TO GO AND SLEEP LIAO! (: