Thursday, November 16, 2006

....

Like,

What the #$%^&.

!#$%^&*(7%&6*(*^%^$+(&~&(

I should eat my words.

Audition hates me.

ARGH!!!! Cannot play. What the heck.

I am officially enemies with AUDITIONSEA!

Don't know download how many time?!?!? HUH? You think I got so many time? I WANT TO SMASH THAT COM!!

Kaput.

Okay, I am totally kidding.

Anyway, went to have lunch at MOS today at Compass, than went to the bank, than talk talk. Candy had to leave, so Cherelle and I slacked at Compass. We were bring geeky; going to library, METRO, and basically, we know Compass Point so well that we can walk around bring blind.

Saw Jiawen later, she was heading for the library. It was late anyway and Cherelle went home while I went home with Jiawen. Then went home. Then audition hanged on me lor. Si audition.
Yaa yala, I afraid of oil spraying out while frying stuff leh. (Okay, thats not the point, I am trying to get out of the topic)

I hungry. Again.

God I am wasting food. =D