Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Nope, no title.

I realised I have been posting really short entries. I mean, it's getting shorter and shorter. I think because life is getting boring, since the holidays have arrived. There is absolutely nothing to blog about, and my life is oh-so-not perfect. Plus, there is SO much I want to buy, like a new bag, new specs. But because I am out on bread, I can only zhi3 shang4 tan2 bing1. Grrr~

Well, I WILL GET MONEY PEOPLE, YES I WILL. Try my best. =D Okay, good news for me. I will be getting a new handphone SOON. Don't close this browser yet people, I am not crying wolf this time. Okay, I have never been doing that, but my father always forgets and makes me happy for nothing, that's why you have so much handphone related posts on this blog. Not my fault can? Lols. Well, that time, I asked my mother for a line, and the next day, she asked me that there was an available line she can reactivate. Since she is more efficient than my father, I believe that I will get my line soon. As for a phone, my cousin said that my sisters another hp, the motorola v3 is at his house, and so i told him to bring it to my house asap. Tada! i have a hp!

Sian, I hope I will not get disappointed again, or I will flood my house with water and burn myself I tell you.

I hate to say this, but my life is really boring. (Did i say that before? I think i did. Oh well, Im naggy (: ) We attend school everyday since this week just to use the damn computer, and do some lame english exercises. I can go to school for only TWO hours and come back. SO suckishly lame and wasting my time. LALA~

Watched Just My Luck liao. NICE! Gonna watch it again anytime soon.

My lao ma birthday tomorrow. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (:

Woo~ YES! Loooooooooooooooooooooong post! =D