Saturday, November 18, 2006

Happy happy.

Yoyo, here I am, to lamely post. Headed off to CP to have my hair cut today, ya la ya la, cut my fringe. Very weird? Or is it I not used to it? Hur hur, the hairdresser owe me a lot of chops. Lols. Bought a bag from OP. Nice lor I tell you. Next time give you see the picture. I am happy.

Anyway, headed off to Yixuan's house yesterday. Had much fun. some random pics to show you ..













Just some pics of us playing with fries and all my three dogs. Love you guys! (and dogs)

Oh, and did I mention how I woke up this morning? One of my dogs escaped from the bathroom while bathing, and ran to my room. She was covered with foam and water. I was sleeping, and when I woke up, there was foam and water all other. Darn. Lols. (:

My father's birthday today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (: