Friday, November 03, 2006

I am so angry can?

Arghhh, finally removed the second post. Went to J8 and Causeway Point with YX and CANDY!

Met up with them after the school english module thingy.
Argh, it was bored. =/

I went with my sister to compass becos I was meeting them there, and my sister is going out with her friends as well.

And guess what. We took that bloody bus. And VOILA!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My sister's ezlink card has bloody no money, and WE HAVE NO CHANGE!

We fumbled around our bags for change, still no coins, and thus sat in a seat, thinking that the driver would at least be kind and not kiam siap enough to even ask for 55 cents. Later, he freaking stopped the bus and pointed at me;

"Oie, you going to pay money anot?!"

I was utterly embarrassed, because it was like the whole of universe is staring at me. I went;

"Her ezlink card no money"

AND HE WENT,

"USE COIN LAR!"

Wakao. Really wakao.

LIKE I DUNNO LIDDAT. JIDAN! I ALSO KNOW NEED COIN. Then I searched onto my pockets and paid the driver one bloody dollar. HE THINKS I WANT FREE RIDE MEH? Argh, who cares.

Yes yes, I was wrong to have sat there and thought my sister would be spared or something, but seriously, we are talking about the attitude here. Sheesh. SO RUDE.

I SHALL HATE RUDE PEOPLE FROM NOW ON.

Neh mind, I cooled down quite a lot, thinking that it should be my fault. We went to causeway, and we bought tix for flushed away.

While waiting for the movie, we went to shop shop walk walk. Wanted to take neoprint one, and went to that shop.

We were about to snap a photo inside the machine when that lame assistant barged in. She went;

"DON USE CAMERA IN MACHINE!"

So, we was like, okay, sorry.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT SHE SAY?

"Faster go away, got people want to take"

That really pissed me off. ATTITUDE!!! ATTITUDE!!!!! I am your customer leh! In singapore, how many teenage girls use camera in neoprint shop?? HOW COME ONLY BULLY US! WE HAO QI FU IS IT? Grrr .. She tiao-ed us some more.

ATTITUDE!!!!!!

Okay okay, we were wrong. BUT IT IS THE ATTITUDE! AGAIN! Feel like bashing her up. Like seriously, WTF.

I SERIOUSLY HATE RUDE AND PEOPLE WITH ATTITUDE.

Neh mind. after the HILARIOUS movie, we went to Junction 8 walk walk take neos.

TADA!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ahhh!! The neoprints made me so happy, I stopped hating those fellows.

LALA~

Still angry. =D

PS: got my inspiration to blog conversations from candy. Her one very funny!