Wednesday, December 05, 2007

HAHA

I have really, really, really, alot to update. Eg, chalet, airport, work and stuff.
really many many, but unfortunately i haven receive all the pictures yet.
so ya, prom first. I know I am late till bao, but better late than never right :D OKAY PICTURES! Like the same old cliche saying " A picture speaks a thousand wordssssss"

Wow really a huge lack in updates lor! It is soooooooooooooooo not my fault because I have to work! Haha really glad that my friends and I haven fall apart yet, still got go out near the neighbourhood to chit chat, crap and be very, very, lame. :D





Girls and Chong



Again, Chong and girls.



Us and Mrs Cheong, VP!



WS, Nune, Cherelle, Me




WS & me with Mdm Lee!






HAha me with Mrs Gan!

Last minute decision to go eat Swensen with Chong. rushed back home and i was stuck for a minute. Cos prom, no one makeup? HOW? DIE? in the end sis managed to come back in time. Candy rushed to my house later panicking, cos ws hailed a cab at 5pm and we have no time
but in the end we made it, thanks ws for waiting man! AND OFF TO PROM














Nune and MEEEEEEEE :D


VONE AND MEEEEEEE :D



Jiawen and meeeeeeee :D:D:D





Okay, won't post so much prom pics. It's been like 3 hours I am still blogging! My face look damn white like malnutrition liddat. Haha maybe malnutrition won't have white face but yah lah. Okay la i look like those chinese opera liddat. Haha is CAMERA EFFECTS! Damn that flash y'all. But i really had fun! SO funny the person dance during the dancing compeition thing. I totally ignored my food, which i don't normally do lor. Haha prom queen was Shandy! Haha. but well, i must say, EVERYONE LOOK DAMN GLAMOROUS, BEAUTIFUL AND STUNNING AND HANDSOME THAT NIGHT! Haha so smart lor. xD

Decide to go to beach at night and ended up with ALOT of mosquito bites! Haha this is like 自讨没趣 lor. Haha find trouble. Somemore where nice nice then wear slipper go beach! HAHA SPC ALSO! Oh ya yvonne your shoes with me! I FORGOT! -.- The stars were fabulous there, but the mosquitoes and ants suck.

Okay, we also posed with the wonderful christmas treeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
it was a fun day lah, really. xDxD can stay out late you know?
haha candy slept in my house that day. sleepoverrrrrr :D


Okay you all know I work in SUBWAY right mwahahaha :D
it was damn fun man, worked with cherelle at first, but yvonne came to join yay!
more the merrier leh.
and i am having OFF DAY TOMORROW WAHAHAHA :D
of course, working need to get typhoid shot lah, and i went with cherelle :D
go her ah ma house also.
ci ning saw my leg say 'kaka', cos i fell during chalet mah.
aiya next time got pic liao then talk about chalet.

but people in subway were nice :D
haha but julie was strict. :D
okay pictures taken during rest!

WE ARE NOT LAZY OKAY!


HAha taken on tues! Cherelle having lunch wahahah! lmao cannot see my face!


Same day. I resting. NOT SLACK HOR!



First day, cherelle and meeeeee :D

Okay long enough blog post xD