Saturday, December 15, 2007

BLOG, appointment trip/work.

Sorry, once again for the severe lack in updates! I am busy working leh, and even if no work, i still cannot get myself to blog because i am lazy. very lazy. haha and chris texted me not long ago telling me to update, so here i am, haha. PROOF THAT MY BLOG IS NOT ROTTING CAN!

Okay, yesterday was my OFF DAY, but i still had to wake up early, follow my mother to her workplace. i woke up at 7 plus, and i thought i would wake up at 6am at first. but no difference lah. i slept for 3 hours only! I had a damn heavy breakfast, and ended up sleeping in the office.

went to the health promotion board place, and took my weight and height. 162.3cm. whatever leh, still taller than my younger sis by 3 mm. sian she is growing lor, Damn Puberty! haha. lol ia m finally 42 kg mwahahahahha! xD also took sitting height. weird. then went to have my degree checked and xray. haha.




ya, is blur, cos i took the photo when no one was looking. but the doctor looked at me and i had to hide the phone. so blur lo. i go and ask her about the xray and she told me everything. 'this is your ribcage, this is your something gases, oh and you have some bowels there" Alamak damn paiseh she know i got shit! haha. but she said my bone nearing maturity so wont detoriate much further. everything was faster than expected and i finished at 11.30am. dental appointmen at 2 plus! but still my mother brought me to SDC and cut queue. haha and got in. but go in 2 mins come out. cos i never bring my retainer! But dentist tell me i got WISDOM TOOTH! Is growing. Haha i got wisdom okay? Okay la i am hao lian now but bo bian cos i got WISDOM TOOTH! (Eric you quiet) and i get to keep it cos got space haha! but i gotta go for another trip within the next few weeks to get my retainer cleaned. damn dirty man.

okay, so more work pictures as i crap and siao with von on a work day!



This is me, she cut off my head.



Haha vone!



THROW TRASH!



vone! hah xD

haha okay no more liao. did i blog enough? i still have airport pictures and chalet to post about, but picture with candy. haha so wait for her to send me. but very hard cos she offline i online, and i offline she online, lmao.

sian i miss all my friends when can we go out and chit chat ar??????????????????

oh my dog seriously looks like a maltese. not the chocolate leh.